Monday, November 9, 2009

Yesterday Mommy let me sit on the screened in porch for a long time. I love it out there, unless the stupid dog next door is barking. I took a bath in the sun and then rubbed my back all over the wood of the deck. Unfortunately, she let Percy out there too, but I just ignored him and pretended like I was by myself.

Last night, Mommy and I were trying to go to sleep and Percy was running around the house like a maniac. I hope he knows that makes him look stupid. It was obviously not time for playing mousey. He finally came to bed but I couldn't get comfortable until I knew his final whereabouts. I also wanted to make sure he didn't try to sleep in my kitty bed.

Oh! I almost forgot...Mommy found my catnip cigar. It was under the bathroom sink. I was in kitty-heaven and licked and rabbit kicked it for almost an hour. I highly recommend getting one of these for the kitty in your life: click here.

I'm off! It's time for me to take my 10th bath of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment