Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yesterday mommy didn't leave enough food for me. (I guess that means there wasn't enough food for Percy either.) We were both starving by the time mommy got home. I thought she would never feed us again. Once the food bowl was filled up, Percy tried to get in front of me! The audacity! There's only one alpha cat in this household and that's me. I flattened my ears and did "dragon kitty" sounds until he left the food bowl.

I ate and ate until it was time for me to throw up. Then mommy's "friend" said I was fat. Excuse me?!?! I am very healthy, and making sure I have enough energy for this cold weather. I am certainly NOT fat.

I finally let Percy eat when I was good and done grazing over the food bowl. I wish he would just disappear from the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment