Friday, November 13, 2009

Trip Notes

Mommy has this friend that keeps coming to the house and disrupting my routine. I really don't appreciate it, so I threw up all over the bathroom rug this morning. He doesn't seem to like me much either. I try to bite him every time he touches me - gross. Get your greasy hands off me mister! Only my mommy knows how to pet me.

A few weeks ago, mommy went away for work. She let him actually stay here, in my house. She told him what he needed to do, but he wasn't as good as mommy. For example, when he turned on my water he made the stream too wide, and it kept hitting my head and making me wet. And he didn't clean out the litter box often enough. It must be fresh litter, at least every other day.

When mommy came back from her trip I didn't speak to her for a full 24 hours. I had to calm myself and prepare to forgive her for leaving us. Percy didn't care she was gone. Oh sure he missed her, but he seemed to like this other human. Don't ask me why.

No comments:

Post a Comment