Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Miss Demanding

In Fremont's Own Words...

I am soooo good at manipulating mommy. This morning around 5 a.m. I started licking her face. Hello, we've been sleeping quite long enough and now it's Water Time. Get up and turn on my running water!

Mommy must have been really tired because I had to lick her and then start stepping on her face for her to wake up. Finally she got out of bed, accidentally rolling onto my brother (hee hee) as she did. She mentioned it wasn't time to get up but it was. It was awesome because she left my stream of water on for another hour!

I can't stand my little brother, Percy. He does everything in his power to annoy me. He likes to swat at my butt while I'm trying to drink my water. Sometimes when I'm really annoyed with him I drink a whole bunch of water then make myself throw up in mommy's office. She should never have gotten him.

I have big plans today...will be napping from 8-11 a.m., then lunch, then napping until mommy gets home to turn on my water and let us on the deck. I may look out the window some, if Percy isn't in my spot again. Otherwise you can probably find me in the kitty bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment