Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gift for Mommy

It took forever yesterday for mommy to turn on my water stream when she got home - I was dying of thirst! She finally turned it on and I drank and drank. Then I started feeling kinda sick so I went to my bedroom (mommy calls it her bedroom because she doesn't understand that it's really mine.) I laid down for a moment when suddenly I was sick so I vomited big wet chunks of water-infused cat food all over the bed. Felt much better afterwards as usual.

Mommy didn't see it until almost time for bed. She yelled at me and took my blanket away! She washed it and got this awful flowery smell all over it and put it back on my bed. The nerve! The one saving grace was that it was nice and warm when she put it back on the bed.

Percy is an idiot. He just watched the whole thing and didn't even come to my defense when she yelled. He always takes her side. Then he got up really high on top of the kitchen cabinets - he likes to do that because he knows I can't jump up there. Then he just stares down like a king on his thrown - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment