Friday, December 16, 2011

Heaven and Hell

No I haven't blogged in a while but that's because some crazy stuff went down! A few weeks ago, my stupid brother starting throwing up green stuff everywhere. Normally, I'm all for throwing up, but only if it's me and if it's chunks of dry food. I might even eat my own vomit.

But this was gross folks. So mommy was giving him all this attention and then she called the freakin' vet! At first I was worried she was going to take me there, but she called for Percy. I thought "Thank God mommy's finally decided to put Percy to sleep. I've been waiting for this day." For two whole days there was no Percy, and I was really getting used to the solitude and people time.

Suddenly mommy took me to the basement and I was freakin' out. I meowed for 48 hours straight until mommy let me go back upstairs. When I got upstairs, Percy was back! I was like "WTH is this?!?" He looked really skinny and mommy and daddy were doting on him. Whatev.

It's like at first I was in heaven when he was gone but then I was in hell when I realized he came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment