Monday, April 2, 2012

Freedom

I've been enjoying the spring weather on the screened in porch. I like to go in and out, in and out. I don't know why this annoys my people but it does. Percy doesn't come out as much. Oh sure he likes to watch the birds and squirrels, but he gets scared of noises like lawn mowers and weed eaters. That's fine by me because I don't like him anyway.

While mommy and daddy were working in the yard yesterday, they didn't notice me slip out while they had the porch door open. Oh the freedom! I ate grass, I visited the neighbor's house, I ate more grass and threw up - it was glorious. Mommy got so mad when she saw me trotting across the yard after my escapades. She kept saying "You can't defend yourself out here with your softpaws on" and "Why do you do this to mommy?!" Whatev.

I've been working on getting a section of screen open far enough to slide out any time I want...but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment