Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vengeance is Mine Sayeth the Cat

I've been feeling pretty agitated the past few weeks. Especially with daddy. He can be so mean sometimes! He won't ever let me lay on his [my] side of the bed. He yells at me to "go lay down" like I'm a dog! I don't take orders - I'm a cat.

He doesn't seem to understand that I am the cat and he is part of my overall staff. This has really ticked me off and yesterday I got to my breaking point. He was doing laundry and left a basket of clean clothes just sitting out. I couldn't help myself - I peed in it! I got one of his clean shirts good and soaked. Ah the thrill!

Last night he figured it out and shoved my nose in it while spanking me. This did nothing but anger me further. So I went and pooped outside the freshly cleaned litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment