Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Real dead fresh fish

Mommy went away for either four days or four years - I can't tell which one but it seemed like forever. She left me there with Percy! Then she had that vet friend come feed me and give me water and I hate vets! She smelled like other kitties, dogs and big animals. I was beginning to wonder if Mommy would ever come back...

I heard Mommy say before she left that she was going to the forest. I'm not sure why she wouldn't take me since she knows I love to smell the outdoors and sneak out all the time. But she packed up everything and wouldn't even let me dig in her bag. I wanted to hide under all the clothes so I could go with her. Percy slept the whole time she was gone and I was nervous so I licked and licked and licked.

The licking helped me prepare for when she got back so that I could surprise her with a big pile of kitty vomit. It was huge - one of my better presents. She smelled very strange when she got back. And her man-friend brought in real dead fresh fish!!! Real ones! I assumed they were for me but then he put them in the freezer - wtf?! I'm sure he's just saving them for my birthday or something. Why would any human want to eat real dead fresh fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment