Monday, May 10, 2010

Who are all these people?

On Saturday Mommy and her man-friend were acting really strange. They got up really really early - so early that I didn't even beg for water - and were going up and down the basement steps. Now, I've never personally been in the basement, but I hear there is much to hunt down there.

They took all this junk and put it outside and then all these people came and took it away. There were so many people and it made me nervous because they weren't coming to see me, like most people do. They were coming to buy Mommy's junk and I didn't like it. At first I begged to be on the screened in deck, but then I could actually hear all the people better and I didn't like that. So I went back inside and ended up on the couch, where I could keep an eye on Percy and the people outside.

1 comment: