Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kitty Cream = All kinds of good stuff

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. Mommy hasn't let me anywhere near the computer in forever. She started putting this cream in my ear and for some reason, even though I hate it at the time, I kinda feel better later. Kinda relaxed and happier, even around her man-friend.

But I digress...I have big news to share with you. I'm getting the man-friend in a permanent way - Mommy says that he is going to officially become my daddy and that they're going to the church to make it happen. I would normally be pretty ticked off about this sort of thing, but my new cream tells me to chill and be content. I think this whole thing is why Mommy hasn't let my paws on the keyboard lately. She's been running around like a wet dog recently and acting stressed. Although she had promised me I'd never have to worry about a daddy, here it is in my face.

Aha! I have an idea! Maybe Mommy needs some of my kitty cream stuff in her ear!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy says she is getting married on Nov. 6. And she might have cousin Amy come take care of us after that for a few days! We think cousin Amy is OK, but she IS a vet.

    ReplyDelete