Monday, March 8, 2010

Bad Trip

I was tricked! Mommy DID take me to the stabby place. It was one of the worst experiences of my life! First she put me in the soft-sided prison. Then when we got there and were waiting another cat - some dude named Bandit - was sniffing at me. I told him to back away. Not sure why he thinks I would like other cats.

The monster (aka the vet) took me back to weigh me and then stuck something up my arse. I made noises you didn't even realize existed. Why would mommy subject me to this? The monster wrapped me in this towel that smelled like other cats and brought me back into a room where mommy was. I made my dragon kitty noises and they gave me a shot.

When mommy finally took me home I thought "Ok, home is good. All the hurt is over." I was wrong. The monster gave mommy something to stick down my throat everyday! I absolutely hate it so I make sure to let mommy know every time she attempts to give it to me.

There was one small thing that the monster gave mommy...something mommy plugged into the wall and it smelled awesome! It made me feel relaxed and not quite as neurotic as usual. I heard mommy say it was "kitty pheromones" - I don't care what she calls it as long as it stays.

1 comment:

  1. Everyday? Boy you'd better give mommy a hard time so you won't have to take it.

    ReplyDelete