Thursday, March 4, 2010

All clear?

I think it's going to be ok. Though mommy got out the soft-sided prison, she did not put me in it. Percy is so stupid that he jumped right in it, but only because there was a mousey in there. Unfortunately, my cat nip cigar was also in there, and I really wanted it, but not bad enough to step a paw into that carrier. I told Percy to give up the cigar or die, and he just stared at me and then leaned down and licked the cigar. I could have killed him!

It took like 87 years for mommy to get the cigar away from Percy and give it back to me in my kitty bed. I'm not sure why she got out my prison, but I guess since she didn't put me in it that I must not be going to the stabby place.

1 comment:

  1. 87 years! Oh my, that is way to long to wait. I'm glad you weren't the one to go to the stabby place.
    Rosie went today to get her allergy shot. It took me a long time to get her in the carrier.

    ReplyDelete