Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I was alone most of the day yesterday, which is awesome. Oh sure Percy was here, but I was able to lay in my kitty bed all day and he didn't bother me because he was in the other room on the couch with the warm blanky. I don't mind him having the blanky, though, because I like the kitty bed better.

I thought mommy might never come home and turn on my water. When she finally got here, she smelled funny...like shampoo and hairspray...gross. She briefly turned on the water for me. Then she made a turkey sandwich and didn't share any with me (or Percy.) Next thing I knew she was gone again! When she came back this time, she brought us a present - a plastic bag! She even left stuff inside it that we could destroy when trying to nest. Awww...

No comments:

Post a Comment