Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am very sleepy this morning. I didn't sleep so good last night because mommy was tossing and turning. At one point she even got a little mean and said "Fremont! Get your butt out of my face!" You don't ever hear me complaining when her butt is in my face do you? I jumped off the bed and decided to prowl around until she fell asleep.

I passed Percy in the hallway, on his way to mommy's room. I gave him a low guttural growl to warn him about mommy's mood, but he just breezed passed me like the clueless idiot he is. I watched him jump on the bed and mommy pulled him against her and snuggled him. WTF?! His butt stinks too, but mommy says mine is worse. I have no idea why she would want him to be that close to her, but he was sure to look back at me over his resting paw and give me a little brother wink.

I'm gonna go catch up on sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. My dad does the same thing to me. When I go to sniff at him in the morning he pushes me away.

    Tiger

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete