Thursday, January 6, 2011

Poop Attack

Oh! You won't believe this one...So mommy and (gulp) daddy (I just hate having to call him that, but it makes mommy happy) were outside doing something in the yard. I told them I could help them and all but they told me to stay inside so I stayed inside and supervised from there.

After they came back inside, daddy watched tv in the den and mommy went in the office (aka cat pooper room) to do her exercise. All this time Percy is on the bed making a big dent in the memory foam. Suddenly I saw Percy get up with a startled look on his face and once he jumped off the bed I saw why - he had a poop attack! He was actually leaking poop!

Some of it dropped on the floor in the hall before he made it to the pooper room. Daddy got up to see what all the noise was about and noticed some brown stuff on the floor. He thought mommy had dragged in mud from the yard and PICKED IT UP! Didn't take long for him to realize it wasn't mud.

It was great seeing Percy poop on himself and then daddy pick it up - like a dream come true! I'll be replaying this in my mean little mind for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment